This panel of experts are authors, thought leaders, business strategists, and ICON builders
Terence Tan is International Business Coach and Executive Director of Globe Success Learning, has a passion for business that he’s dedicated over 18 years of his life in his stand to develop the human potential, in creating the kind of world that he wants his children to walk into. Terence has the innate gift to see beyond the surface and into a deeper realm, thus exposing what’s in the way of people achieving their goals.
Terence has shared the stage with highly successful international millionaires and business leaders. He has worked with Digi, Great Eastern, MSIG Insurance, Prudential, Standard Chartered, SenHeng, Body Perfect, Rozel Furniture, Bank of Tokyo and many others based in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia and Australia in the area of leadership, sales, team alignment, professional and personal development.
Terence has corporate experience in Management, Marketing, Sales and Finance, he possesses strong interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with people from various levels across an organization. He is an innovator and builds his business on the basis of continuously adding value to the lives of people within the business and all who are in contact with him. He works with international clients in creating tangible results, lasting change at the individual, group or organisational level ready to step up to their next level especially in times of crisis.
Ryll Burgin-Doyle is an Entrepreneur, Business & Brand Strategist, Author, Keynote Speaker, Facilitator & Invested Mentor; co-founder of 90Degrees, an organization committed to bringing the best entrepreneurial ExcelleratedPrograms into Australia, New Zealand and expanding to other English markets in the “Big Recovery”.
She has spent the last 29 years growing her own or other people’s enterprises the world over. She’s an expert in business growth and strategy to fast track results and returns to business owners. She is also a loving mother, and works closely with her husband, Craig Doyle.
Whenever Ryll speaks she shares from her own deep experiences and accomplishments ranging from:
- Launching her very own strategic planning business at the ripe old age of 23 with just $1,100 and no credit… against all odds then becoming the biggest provider in her market in just 2 years… and selling that business successfully for 6-figures just 18 months later
- Becoming a published author of Businesses Getting Results, 2,000 pages of marketing and management strategies for small to medium-size enterprises still being delivered around the world today
- Creating and leading her non-profit, step UP Foundation, making a difference to some 19,000 underprivileged or at-risk teens and building that brand across 3 countries
- Raising $1.8M in just two weeks to start what became the 11th fastest growing company in Australia, doing something never done before in that industry… then raising a second $1.8M for growth
- Becoming a Telstra Business Woman of the Year Finalist at 39 and nominated again for 2020
- Getting back on track after losing it all in a major learning experience… and having a $50M group take over her business
- Co-creating and launching a sustainably farmed milk, winning a national deal with Coles (major Australian supermarket) in just 3 meetings bringing 443 stores online, and generating approx. $2.2M worth of free national press
- Being the CEO of a $100M construction group, running 8 companies and 200+ team, helping her team win the largest single contract that business had achieved at $15M
- Growing any business, any time – her own or others – from startups to $1Bn enterprises from all industries, through good times and bad
- Working with thousands of SME businesses owners and entrepreneurs from around the world over during the last 29 years to grow their businesses
- Speaking on world’s stages on business growth, strategy, branding, marketing, and sales.
Izam Yusof is a Business Strategist, highly experienced and hands-on CEO whose expertise in leading business transformation has proven to be an asset to business survival, and driving performance in times of crises. He began his career as an auditor at Ernst & Young before heading numerous corporations including TH Global Services, TH Technologies, Lembaga Zakat Selangor, IAP Integrated, Raeed Holdings, Kumpulan Karangkraf. He is a Certified Neuro-Semantics NLP Practitioner and a Certified Professional Coach.
Izam’s 30-year corporate experiences include being a CEO for 13 years and holding senior management positions for 8 years. He has led companies from various industries in print and digital media, book publishing, retail, zakat (Islamic tax / almsgiving to aid poor people), oil & gas, construction, and Fintech start-up. He planned and implemented numerous process reengineering, human capital development and structural changes that resulted in the organisations being more dynamic in fulfilling the changing customers’ needs. He pioneered a food business – developed and implemented brand building and creating visibility. He is highly experienced and knowledgeable in business and strategic planning, finance, sales & marketing, human resources, risk audit, team coaching, and team building. He was also a speaker and a panel member on the topics such as Business Leadership Focus, Fintech, and Operational Excellence at local and international forums.
David T. Fagan is the former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, which sold over 23 million books in 62 languages all over the world, as well as the former owner of LCO Communications, a Beverly Hills PR firm that has represented 58 Academy Award Winners, 34 Grammy Winners, and 43 New York Times Best Sellers.
He has been featured on Fox & Friends, the Today Show, The Washington Post, Forbes, Investor’s Business Daily, Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox’s The Five, and What’s Happening Now to name a few. He’s won major awards for publishing, publicity, and even the Entrepreneur Educator of the Year Award from Inc 500 Infusionsoft.
David is a best-selling author for several books including Word Genius: What to Say and How to Say It, Guerrilla Parenting: How to Raise an Entrepreneur, Cracking the Icon Code: How to Become an Icon in Your Industry Through Your Advice, Image and Expertise, and From Invisible to Invincible: How to Make Your Presence Felt. He’s an International Speaker in places as far away as Dubai, Bangladesh, Kenya, and Australia. He has shared the stage with everyone from Former Secretary of Defense Dr. Bob Gates to Mark Victor Hansen.
David can help one become a best-selling, world-changing, money-making icon in your industry through publishing, publicity and presentations.