ABOUT THIS EVENT
Dear Money & You Graduates and Excellerated Friends:
This past week we brought to you an expert to expand your business and entrepreneurial savvy.
We brought to you an international attorney and investing expert to further open our eyes and help us recalibrate (and expand) our thinking process, thus, Michael Polin helped us all realize that potential.
To be truly successful entrepreneurs we all need to understand how international investors and partners think…
Never ever pass up the opportunity to learn from a master. To expand your reality box… Or to learn what you can expect if in the future you choose to grow your markets globally.
Meeting someone like Michael immediately makes your wealthier because your access to knowledge, support, expertise and potentially unlimited profits, has now just expanded exponentially.
He is a Rock Star…
I invite you to watch the Replay of this magnificent Excellerated Business School instructor and masterful international entrepreneur that also knows International Law and has a 30-year span of experience in doing global business.
Click here to download the Chat Box text which contains participants’ information and notes that they shared to support others to learn even more deeply.
Michael R Polin has been actively engaging with China and International markets for over 30 years both as an attorney and business consultant, including most of Europe and Central and South America. His focus is often on Intellectual Property, Training/Webinar education, AI, and High Tech because all of these topics are in high demand by these countries.
However, there are land mines everywhere for those not familiar with the laws, cultures, and business etiquettes in other countries especially with intellectual properties, all of which Michael has dealt with often and with great success.
He is currently lead counsel in partnership with four major law firms on a massive Ponzi scheme originating from Panama and encircling Switzerland, Germany, and the USA, with the damages exceeding US$ 60 million.
Michael has offered his insights related to investments and international opportunities, as well as the risks associated with them for our network.
The United States, China, and countries in the Asia Pacific region will be used as examples in this event – and the investing principles and information that he will be sharing can be applied globally.
- Basic differences internationally when evaluating investment opportunities.
- Pre-market Due Diligence and Research
- Culture differences
- Recalibrating perspectives and your entire thinking process
- Lose your “American” or other Nationalities when dealing with those of a different culture
- Your thinking process on what is “Fair and Normal” does not exist in the same way in other countries as in your homeland. (Why Nike, Starbucks, and Jordan have all been infringed in China)
- No History of Private Ownership vs. Collective Thinking
- Fraud vs. Overselling Opportunity and Relationships
- Marketing strategies
- Market Entry and development of products/services, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies aligned with international customer demands.
- Management culture shocks
- Talent, Experience, & Work Force
- Business Culture in America and China
- Accountings and profit sharing
- Expected ROI and the realities of subsidized economies with no accountability
- Confucius and 3000 years of “Guan Xi”
- Court systems and the American law of intended legal consequences vs. Confucius “Guan Xi”
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTIONS YOU MUST UNDERSTAND TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD AND INFRINGEMENTS
- Legal filing requirements internationally vs. USA, ie, “First to file vs. First to publish”
- Getting paid for sales and for use of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Contract understandings between the countries – Binding vs. Holding
- License Fee Issues
- Copyright and Trademark Issues
- Intellectual Property Valuations
- Infringement Issues and Resolutions
- Exclusivity vs. Non-Exclusivity
ABOUT ATTORNEY MICHAEL R. POLIN
He is a United States and International Business and Entertainment attorney and entrepreneur with more than 30 years of International and domestic investor representation, business dealings, project deal negotiations, and entrepreneurialism.
Over the course of his career Michael has represented various entities involving healthcare, renewable energies, green sustainability projects, and other important brand development opportunities throughout the United States, China, and Europe.
Attorney Polin is the author and creator of the JUST RELEASED TEACH ME INTERNATIONAL INVESTINGbrand as well as his new publications on the HOW TO’S OF DOING BUSINESS INSIDE CHINA from an entrepreneurial, investor, and legal point of view.
The combination of Attorney Polin’s legal, business, and real-life trenches experience, with a background of strategic relationships developed throughout many years of doing business in the international markets, makes Michael one of the most highly sought after keynote speakers in the United States, China, and Europe.
Michael Polin empowers his clients with innovative ideas, new business models, and an original perspective to develop and retain success in the International Markets.
Some of the key areas of consultation Attorney Polin focuses on are:
• Development and implementation of strategic business and marketing plans for the China and international markets
• Identification and evaluation of acquisition targets, joint venture partners, and distribution partners
Market, industry, and competitor analysis
• Analysis and implementation of management and operational structures
• Document crafting, including Joint Venture contracts, Agreements in Principle, Articles of Association, and Technology Transfer agreements
• Extensive Government relations, partners, and management development
• Corporate representation to government officials: Central, Provincial and Municipal
China policy, procedures, regulatory guidance
• Company background, reputation and business due diligence
WATCH THE REPLAY AND BE INSPIRED
If you wish to see the Replays of our other Global Events:
If you wish to share these global events with your friends and associates, please send them to www.FridaysWithDoria.com so that they register properly and get all the benefits of being part of this global platform. Thank YOU!
We look forward to having you with us weekly!
My true objectives are to keep the best mastermind thinkers available to our graduates and friends. and in that keeping I will always offer the best of the international thinkers and strategy developers in our Fridays with Doriaand our Excellerated programs.
Wishing you a healthy, safe, productive and prosperous day – as we all keep each other company as we are going through this Global Paradigm Shift.
Aloha Nui Loa,
Dame Doria (DC) Cordova