He is a United States and International Business and Entertainment attorney and entrepreneur with more than 30 years of International and domestic investor representation, business dealings, project deal negotiations, and entrepreneurialism.
Over the course of his career Michael has represented various entities involving healthcare, renewable energies, green sustainability projects, and other important brand development opportunities throughout the United States, China, and Europe.
Attorney Polin is the author and creator of the JUST RELEASED TEACH ME INTERNATIONAL INVESTINGbrand as well as his new publications on the HOW TO’S OF DOING BUSINESS INSIDE CHINA from an entrepreneurial, investor, and legal point of view.
The combination of Attorney Polin’s legal, business, and real-life trenches experience, with a background of strategic relationships developed throughout many years of doing business in the international markets, makes Michael one of the most highly sought after keynote speakers in the United States, China, and Europe.
Michael Polin empowers his clients with innovative ideas, new business models, and an original perspective to develop and retain success in the International Markets.
Some of the key areas of consultation Attorney Polin focuses on are:
• Development and implementation of strategic business and marketing plans for the China and international markets
• Identification and evaluation of acquisition targets, joint venture partners, and distribution partners
Market, industry, and competitor analysis
• Analysis and implementation of management and operational structures
• Document crafting, including Joint Venture contracts, Agreements in Principle, Articles of Association, and Technology Transfer agreements
• Extensive Government relations, partners, and management development
• Corporate representation to government officials: Central, Provincial and Municipal
China policy, procedures, regulatory guidance
• Company background, reputation and business due diligence